Tuesday, July 31, 2007

untitled

I don’t know why I feel so disappointed and depressed when I fail someone’s expectation. I feel like I’m so ignorant of so many things. The simple things I can’t simply do and lots of things I can’t easily explain and elaborate makes me feel like i'm so stupid. yup..Oftentimes, it makes me feel like I’m a dumb. I know and I admit to myself that i have some flaws that others recognize. But those are my imperfections i may not be able to change it otherwise i will be gone to the reality that i am not myself anymore.. i don't intend to embarrassed and fail others because of my mistakes. I feel ashamed of myself that I come to a point of blaming myself, god and my imperfections. It seems like I always owe others an apology because of my mistakes.

No comments: