Sunday, March 25, 2007

colloquia

education:
Like what the speaker said education is a learning process. I agree, because if everyone has the eagerness to learn they will achieve their goal. If everyone will strive hard otherwise we might not achieve success. In education it takes a lot of patience in everything that we do.

literature:
I do believe that most of us have passion when it comes to wrting poems. Unfortunately, i'm not one of them. However, i love reading poems. Apparently, I already joined the poetry interpretation contest but sadly i didn't win.

entertainment:
I've learn that in Theater you must learn the word pakikisama because it is very important that you have good relationship with your co-actors. I learned to love theater when i took the subject last semester, i really had so much fun.

Fashion:
Fashion fades but style won't that's what i've learned from the speaker. It doesn't matter if your clothes are not expensive as long as you know how to carry it.

Sports:
I had fun listening to the speaker because she taught us some of the basic exercise of taechi. I had fun doing it because it would really help me to lessen my fats on my tummy.

Medical Technology:
I really thought that i would get bored on the topic. Fortunately it was fun to learn new things from the colloquia. I was amazed on how can they discover a person's illness. Actually most of us have a lot of queries because we want learn more about the topic.

Health and Beauty:
I believe all people have differences when it comes to beauty. I learned from the topic that it doesn't matter whether you don't posses the physical beauty what's important is you posses an inner beauty.

Music:
I was inspired by the speaker who has deep passion about music. I am also passionate about music because i love to sing and listen to songs that strucks me.

No comments: