Tuesday, February 6, 2007

VJ HUNT 2007

Febuary 05,2007 was the happiest day of my life. It’s because VJ HUNT 2007 was one of the achievements of ABMC3 had ever produced. I did say so for as one of the organizers I felt glad for all the things that I contributed in this event. It was rewarded by many compliments. In fact I was the voice over of the event in which I practiced so many times just to present it well. I am so proud that every one of us in our class helped each other just to make the event a better and successful one. In every shout and clap of the audience watching I feel overwhelmed for it was another achievement for me and for my classmates. Actually, one of the participants in the event texted one of my classmates and quoted “Congrats 2 u ol.!, uv rili done a great job..tnx guys 4 invitin us & b a part of ur program., dis has bin a memorable event 4 us, we rili had fun! Thank u so mch! Godbles u guys,.tke cre olweiz..c; ABMC3”. Throughout this compliment the class received I got inspired more to work hard in every thing I do. I also got enticed by one of our teachers who always give her support all the way when she said, “It’s the best VJ HUNT ever produced in AUF!” I think coming from the words of a professor it was a big accomplishment that the third year masscom would receive such a flattering comment.

No comments: